On 60/40 Investing:
- Yesterday’s Gone: Year-End Capital Markets Commentary and Expectations – Research Affiliates
- Not Your Father’s 60/40 – Pragmatic Capitalism
- The Real Risk to a 60/40 Portfolio – A Wealth of Common Sense
From Alpha Architect:
- Does “Sharpe Parity” work better than “Risk Parity?”
- Where are the Cheap Firms?
- Quantitative Momentum Research: Price and Earnings Momentum
- Where are the Cheap Firms Internationally?
GMO Quarterly Letter: Ditch the Good, Buy the Bad and the Ugly
There’s Diversity in Value – Research Affiliates
More on this topic (What's this?)
SIPA's Can't-Lose Investment Contest (Canadian Financial DIY, 8/14/15)
Etsy IPO: All You Need to Know and Why It’s Not a Good Investment (Jutia Group, 4/11/15)
Why Stock Buybacks Will End Up Being a Terrible Investment for Companies (Jutia Group, 10/10/14)